WHYGO.COM | PLAN YOUR TRIP HERE
MORE THAN SIMPLE GUIDES
Newly renovated and centrally located, Funky Monkey is a great place to stay in Amsterdam for the independent traveler! Pictures coming very soon (new property).
Located a 5 minute walk from Amsterdam Central Station, and a 12 minute walk from Dam Square. Funky Monkey has comfortable private apartments with views overlooking the IJ harbor.
All fully furnished studio apartments have kitchens with all of the necessities (and dry goods) and shower/toilets with toiletries (hair dryer, shampoo, etc). There are 2 single beds and 2 sofas that open into single beds in all apartments. Linens and towels are provided. There is a TV, DVD, stereo, Wi-Fi. Washing machines in most units.
Funky Monkey has a narrow and steep stairway which may not be suitable for the elderly.
All rooms are private!! There are no dorms or sharing rooms, you must book the entire room!!!
If you have any special requests, please send an email before your arrival.
IMPORTANT (please read):
Check in from: 14:00 (2pm)
Check out until: 11:00 (11am)
* Your reservation must have the correct ARRIVAL TIME in order to be checked in!!! Guests must inform us of any changes in their travel plans at least 24hrs. in advance! Please provide your phone number!!!
* The form of payment is cash EUROS upon check-in!
*There is a ?100 refundable damage/key/cleaning deposit per unit.
* There is a 5 night minimum stay over the New Year's period.
* There is a 2 night minimum stay on weekdays, nights on weekends, and 4 nights on holidays.
* All reservations are subject to 5% city tax.
From Amsterdam Central Station, look to your left and
walk towards the St. Nicolas Church (this is Prins
Hendrikkade). We are several moments walk past the
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator at email@example.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.