WHYGO.COM | PLAN YOUR TRIP HERE
MORE THAN SIMPLE GUIDES
The Marnix Hotel is a two stars hotel located in the heart center of Amsterdam next to the famous Leidseplein (Leidse Square), THE hotspot of nightlife in Amsterdam.
Marnix Hotel runs it with very low prices for the coming period. We believe you should not spend too much on accommodation while you only need a suitable place to spend your nights in Amsterdam. Besides our private rooms, we offer hostel beds for travellers on a budget so that they too can enjoy the many things the city has to offer.
The Marnix hotel offers a nice and cozy lobby to spend some time while reading or just watching TV. Our friendly receptionists will be more than happy to provide you with any tourist information and guide you to the city attractions. We also have different brochures to inform you about the many activities in and outside the city.
In short, the hotel offers the following facilities:
- Free internet
- Open 24 hours
- Breakfast included (real Dutch cheese included!)
- Bed linen
- Vending machines for snacks and drinks
- Our residential cat (who loves attention!)
Please remember, this is a no smoking hotel. We have no problem of smoking outside or at the many coffee shops/bars/pubs/clubs in the neighborhood, but please don't do it inside our hotel.
We are looking forward to welcome you in the Marnix hotel!
1. From CS you can take tram no. 1,2 or 5 to Leidseplein
2. From leidseplein you walk straigt on and go right at the first corner, that is already the Marnixstreet, then you walk to the hotel
3. From Elandsgracht, if you have step out of the tram you walk back to the big street, that is already the Marnixstreet, go to the right, then you walk to the hotel
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator at email@example.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.