WHYGO.COM | PLAN YOUR TRIP HERE
MORE THAN SIMPLE GUIDES
St. Christopher?s at the Winston is your first culture stop in this over the top Dutch city. Upgrade to one of our 59 hotel rooms many of which have been designed by local artists to like the Green room, the Durex room, the Absolute Danny room and the Billy the Kid room. All completely unique rooms and all worth a look.
Staying at St. Christopher?s Youth Hostel is not without its charms though, as all of our rooms are en-suite. You?ve got a private beer garden outside or our newly renovated shiny Belushi?s bar and a built in nightclub at the famous Winston Kingdom.
Forget about buses when staying at St. Christopher?s as you?re right where all the action is. The Red Light District is in your back yard and you?re surrounded by pubs, restaurants and cafes. The Canal Cruises launch just around the corner and a whole host of museums are just minutes away. Also close by is the Dam Square, a great place to get your bearing for finding your way to Madame Tussard?s Wax Museum, the Royal Palace, the Nieuwe Kerk and those quirky little side streets loaded with headshops, coffee shops and trippy, hippie shops. Or take a rest by the national monument and watch the world pass by.
Dorms are ready for occupation from 3 p.m. onwards. If you arrive earlier there is a luggage room where you can store your bags allowing you to chill in the bar or go out and explore the city.
From Schipol Airport
1. Take a train shuttle to Amsterdam Central Train Station (Amsterdam Centraal); Train leaves every 10 to 15 minutes between 0600 and 0100, costing less than ?4 OW.
2. The journey takes only 20 minutes.
3. Directions from the Amsterdam Train Station.
From the Amsterdam Train Station
1. At Amsterdam Train Station exit into the large square; head towards Victoria Hotel.
2. Follow Damrak Avenue for about 200m.
3. At the end of the Cruise Boats Harbour turn LEFT into Oudebrugsteeg.
4. Turn RIGHT onto Warmoesstraat (at the Chikita Shop)
5. Walk for about 150m to St. Christopher?s.
From Dam Square
1. Warmoesstraat starts on the North-East corner of the square.
2. St. Christopher?s is on Warmoesstraat at number 129.
1. Public Parking is available on Damrak, about 50m from the Winston.
2. BUT the cost is around ?4,50 per hour.
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.